All registrations must be completed (which requires approval of registration and supporting documents/forms uploaded to your RMA account) by 11:59 p.m. on February 2nd (Friday).
Tryouts will start on Monday February 5th. If you are not registered (and approved) by February 2nd...you will not be permitted to participate in spring sports.
This will be the policy going forward.. Too many scholars have shown up to tryouts without being properly registered and it will no longer be tolerated.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER YOUR ATHLETE
Register My Athlete streamlines the process of registering students for participation in high school athletics.
***WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PAPER COPIES OF PHYSICAL FORMS & BRAINBOOK CERTIFICATES. ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE UPLOADED BY PARENT/ATHLETE INTO THEIR RMA ACCOUNT PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF OFFICIAL PRACTICE.***
Instructions For Parents
1.Find Your School: Click the link on the left sidebar labeled "Register My Athlete."
3.Add a new athlete: The next step is to add an athlete. You can do so by clicking the “My Athletes” tab on the left-hand side of the page or by clicking “Add Athlete” underneath the “My Athletes” tab. This only needs to be done once during your athlete's entire career at a school. The information entered here will carry over from year to year. This information includes your athlete's contact information and medical information.
4.The athlete's profile: After you've created your athlete you will be brought to their Profile page. This page is a summary of their info and involvement.
5. Register for a sport: Click “+ Register For A Sport” to begin registration, you will be asked to choose which sport your athlete is registering for.
6.Your registration checklist: This page shows the status of your athlete's registration. You will be asked to complete several steps to complete registration including agreeing to documents, and completing the physical.
7. Read & Check "agree" to all online documents in your account:
-Code of Conduct
-Guidelines for Tryouts
8. Complete Guardian & Athlete e-signatures
8.Physicals: Physical documents should be completed by the parents and medical professionals. Parents have the ability to upload these physical documents to the system. Uploaded documents will need to be verified by school administration prior to be accepted as complete. If a document upload is rejected for any reason, the parent will receive an email with the rejection reason. After the error has been corrected, parents will be able to re-upload the document for verification. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT PAPER COPIES. Upload your document, and retain the document for your own records.
10.Complete registration: Your registration is complete once all items on the checklist have been completed.
11. After registration: After registration is complete, you can login at any time to view the Status of your athlete and their participation on the team.
12. Print Tryout Certificate: When all steps are completed and approved, you will see this message at the top of your child's Register My Athlete Account:
Registration Status: Ready For Tryouts/Print Certificate of Completion.
Additional Athletes? Under the same account, repeat steps 3 - 9 to register additional athletes.
Future Seasons & Years? Once your athlete has been added to your account, you only need to follow steps 5 - 8 to register them for another sport.
These steps may be completed in any order once the account is established. If you are unsure how to navigate through the Register My Athlete site. a tutorial is available at https://youtu.be/2mTM-TuA-Sw
Brainbook Concussion Training
1. Athlete login. Click link on the left sidebar labeled "Brainbook."
2. Complete the training.
3. Upload certificate into your athletes register my athlete.
4. Training is required for new athletes. Once complete it is good for 4 years.